Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Day

Tired and beat after a long day of answering mostly stupid questions at work. I just love when people hang up and then call back two minutes later just to ask the same dumb question in hopes that someone else will be answering the phone. And some even come back for thirds... But what I am truly amazed at... is the nicer I am, the more pissed off people get. Love it!!

Kids are getting ready for the home stretch... few more days and we're outta there! I can't even express how nice it will feel to be able to sleep in once in a while. Ahhhhh....

Convo today with Amber:

Amber: Hey mom...

Me: Ya Amber?

Amber: Can you tell me how a baby gets in your tummy? I know where it comes out *insert groan of disgust here* but how does it get in there?

Me: Amber, can we talk about this another day? I'm tired... And it's a long talk to have.

Amber: Sure... It sounds like it'll be gross anyway.

Me: (To myself) Hope you remember that in 10 years...

1 comment:

Regina said...

Yeah, I wouldn't want to go there either!!

I hope you have a fabulous summer break with the kiddos!