Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Top Ten

Top Ten List of Bad Reasons I Have Been Slacking On My Blog
1. Had my 28th birthday at the end of June... Not a big deal, just afraid of 30, yikes.
2. Went full time about a month ago. Happy for the money, but it truly sucks...
3. Every time I went to log on the last few weeks, it wouldn't let me (cookie problems).
4. Broken memory chip for my camera. Finally got a new one. Yay!
5. Start of school and all of the shopping that goes with that fiasco. $$$
6. Trying to get our house uncluttered to hopefully put the house up for sale. Insane.
7. Dealing with our general day-to-day chaos.
8. I'm just a slacker in general. You knew that though.
9. Hubs has been teaching me how to pay bills and things of that nature. Ewww.
10. Amber is sick, yet again. STREP...imagine that. Went to ER with a temp of 105!! And we went to her regular doc today who recommended we go see the ENT doc to consider getting rid of her tonsils. Pieces of a puzzle were also put together and it was decided she has obstructive sleep apnea, yet another reason to say buh-bye to the tonsils. And it's no fun having to miss school when you just started.
Now I realize (minus #10 of course) that these are pretty crappy reasons not to update, but hey, I think we've all figured out by now that it's just how I am. Oh and I found a new blog that I enjoy reading about "going green". I try and tread a little lighter on the earth, but plan to fully make an attempt to go green when we move. =)

1 comment:

Regina said...

those all look like pretty good reason to me. It sucks to work full time, sorry about that, but the $$ is good.

Why on earth would you want to learn about the bills! I leave that to my hubby too. I guess it's a good idea, but YUCK