Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving! We sure did! Scott had the entire weekend off and so did I so we actually got to spend real quality time together. It doesn't happen often so I take it when I can. And, amazingly enough, we get Christmas off together too. We'll be making a family announcement on Christmas and I am so excited about it. I know certain people who won't be, but it's going to be a happy time for us anyway. (No, I am not pregnant if that's what you were thinking. I don't think so anyway.... =0) I'll keep you posted.
School is going well. Michael had an easy week of homework for Thanksgiving so that was nice. Amber has a field trip tomorrow to see "A Christmas Carol" and is super excited about it. Except she's sick and was sent home from school today, so hopefully she's up to it tomorrow to go. I get to go too so I'm hoping it will be ok since I will be there. I'll try to take pics of some of the kids to post them.

No comments: