Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009

Has started off on the wrong foot. My grandpa died a week or so ago and I will miss him so much. I didn't get to see him a whole lot, but our visits were always special. I will think of him always and remember him forever.

We had a good Christmas, kept it low-key and had a pretty awesome day. I tried to make it not so much about the gifts (because it's not really anyway) and kept it more about spending time together as a family. Of course there were gifts, just not as much as usual. But it turned out to be one of our best Christmases yet.

I was sick over New Years (not from partying =p) so the kids partied at my mom's house and I was in bed at 8:00 pm. Nice. Oh well, I woke up at 12:45 and wished everyone a Happy New Year before I threw up... Ha ha.

Other than that, any free time has been spent outside (since we recently got rid of any and all cable) riding our bikes and going on our little adventures. Every day we go a bit farther and it is so much fun. (We go a bit farther every day on account that I'm impossibly out of shape...) But hey, I'm getting there.

No comments: