Friday, January 23, 2009

Regrets...

Are a wasted emotion. I realize this now. But still, it's hard not to have them. My grandpa's funeral was today. I wish I had gone and seen him more often than I did, but there's nothing I can do to change it now. And that sucks. It truly does. I tell myself that he knew I loved him, and try to comfort myself with that fact. I did pretty good today with the emotions kept under control, but it seems that now I'm all alone with with my emotions going nuts. I don't know...

Anyways, I did get to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a very long time. It had been WAY too long... It's sad how family only seems to come together when somebody passes away. I am going to make it a promise to start keeping in touch with more people. Even if by e-mail or phone, I will make it a point.

Life is too short to miss out on the most important things.

No comments: