Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

I had an especially good Mother's Day... Amber had a ballet recital today and watching her onstage was better than any gift I could ever receive (Scott gave me a combination printer/fax/copier/scanner machine so that wasn't so bad either!) . Oh, and Michael gave me a beautiful purple candle with a stand that is awesome! Although, I had a slight problem slapping tons of makeup on my already beautiful 5 year old. But after seeing herself she decided she looked like a "freak", and somehow, that was comforting. It came off before we got in the car to leave. HOORAY for Amber, good choice! Thank you Grandma Jean for the beautiful flowers, she's carrying them everywhere. Well I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Regina said...

She looks adorable! So funny about the makeup!