Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ahhh, Vacation...

We went to Flagstaff last week for vacation. One word.... heavenly. It was so nice to be in 70 degree weather instead of 106 degree weather. Except for my being sick on Thursday (the day we came home) it was wonderful. Scott took us sightseeing (he lived there for 4 years while attending NAU), we went to the deer farm in Williams, hit all the popular parks (my kids live to swing), and got some good R & R. And we took some cute pictures, of course. I thought I would revive the old black and white I took of them a few years ago with a new one. I think it came out cute. My poor little guy Michael fell off of his bike and scraped his lip so he wasn't all smiles, not that I blame him. But he sucked it up and took some pictures for his old mom, he's such a trooper. Here are a few more pictures...

No comments: