Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good Day...Sort Of

Amber got her cast off today... "Finally" were her words. We are hoping that her foot feels a little better tomorrow though because the doc wasn't sure if it was ready to come off. If it still hurts a lot tomorrow, the cast goes back on Thursday. Needless to say, Miss Amber is not happy about that. She's already saying that it feels just fine, but I can tell when she walks and the grimace on her face, that is not the case. It's so hard to get through to her that it may be what's best for her. She just doesn't get that yet. While I know she would absolutely kill me if we take her back, it would absolutely kill me if she had to have surgery if we don't get it fixed. It's a lose-lose situation I know, but someday she will thank me for it.

Until then, I just deal with the tears, the glares and the attitude. Better safe than sorry.

No comments: