Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yay!!

So we had a complete turnaround today! Amber woke up this morning and walked around most of the day without complaining. I could mostly tell by her face though, the look of pain that was so extreme yesterday had practically vanished! I am so relieved... So school tomorrow it is! I have to say though, it's been fun having her home with me these past few days. I missed cuddling and taking naps together. But responsibility must prevail...

Michael is doing well. Tons of homework this week so I feel like I've barely seen him. I definitely owe him some one on one time very soon. Poor guy, all work and no play can make for a very cranky eight year old.

1 comment:

Dare To Be Nice said...

Hi Leticia,
Just tried to email you, but can't find an email addy...
Anyways, congrats you are this weeks winner at http://daretobenice.blogspot.com
Can you get back to me with your address details so I can send you your prize?? Thanks :)
Have a nice day