Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-Day and Other Stuff

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Scott took me to lunch and we had a nice quiet day together. And he loved my gift... it couldn't have been better. The kids came home with so many valentines, they were all so cute! It was just a nice day altogether.

Today, on the other hand, not so nice. Amber has had a little rash for the last week or so and it was just getting worse so we took her to the doctor today. We had to pick her up early from school, and on our way to get her, the school calls to say that her foot was hurting a lot. So I'm sort of glad we were on our way anyway. One look at her rash and the doctor says she has eczema, and it's pretty bad. I know it's not that serious of a thing, but the poor girl has it on her bum and other unmentionable places. That makes it horrible... And horribly itchy. That's the not so nice part.

No comments: